Sunday, December 25, 2011

Winter in Boulder

We are very much enjoying the SUNSHINE of Boulder this winter!!  Tom's here on sabbatical working with folks at the USGS in Denver.  I'm working remotely, making periodic trips back to Fairbanks, and spending time at the Center for Science and Technology Policy Research at the University of Colorado.

It was 60 degrees on Thanksgiving Day and we rode our bikes up the hill to NCAR.



Last Weds we had 12" of snow overnight and everyone got a snow day!  Here's the view from our apartment!


I took a walk up the hill the other day and ran into these two young bucks going at it head-to-head.  They were pretty easy going about it and stopped to look at me as I passed by.



Went out flying with Tom a couple weeks ago.


Pac Man Agriculture


Ground hog social networks


No comments:

Post a Comment