Who can tell us what this is and where it came from?? Pop?? Lauret??
I got to spend Easter with a 4-year old who took this picture ... Very artistic, if I do say so myself Alexis & Amy!
I went to Seattle in April to give a talk at a meeting.... And get an early dose of spring-time...
Its the...
This is my favorite sculpture in the Seattle sculpture garden.
I can't tell if the boulder is advancing by getting up on the cement platform, or by getting off...
As of two weeks ago, paddling season has officially begun...
Yes, those are little icicles dangling in the water...melted I'm sure by now!
The official sign of spring in Fairbanks - when the baby reindeer are born at the University experimental farm...These guys are curled up in little brown balls - born just hours earlier...
Reining deer - not to be confused with bowing oxen...

















No comments:
Post a Comment