Saturday, April 24, 2010

WILSON GONE ROGUE

Wilson ran off this evening after a rabbit and is still at large. We're worried sick.... We spent the first 3 hours until nightfall combing the woods and driving the roads.  Tom just went out on a search.  I'm home holding vigil and baking cheesecake  (when the going gets tough, the tough bake cheesecake...) ....I have a clear view of the motion sensor flood light from the kitchen....I am visualizing him alive and well. What else can you do?

The engineers came this afternoon for a review and update of the house move.  Joe went straight to work clearing trees for the new house v1 new location.  Photo update coming soon...

Send your positive vibes for Wilson's safe return!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, those were some stressful moments! What is it with dogs running away on Moose Mt? Greg and I were just talking the other day when Girl Cat tried to take on the Cow moose when we first arrived. Glad everyone is alive and safe! Miss you all tons!

    ReplyDelete